Hey, it's me!

name_leng wei bin
gender_male
age_20

:: Know that ::
birthday_30 may 1987
horoscope_gemini
location_woodlands

:: Education ::
previous schools_fuchun pri, catholic high, national junior college

:: Raves ::
food_chicken rice, KFC, roast suckling pig
past time_swimming, playing chess, bird watching
lucky no_5
color_light blue

Blog Title.


Welcome to my blogs! Here lays some of my memories and reflection in my daily life both pleasant and unpleasant......

My Photos|

Chess Raffles Cup ::My Pet Hamsters ::My Days in Army

My Friends|

Chun Wai :: Dian :: Fenella :: Hanjie :: Jeff :: Joseph :: Marco :: Vincent :: Xiaodong :: Yuman

Shout Box|

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Recent Posts|

The day when we have our live pistol firing
Life as an MP
POP lor...
A level results
Hamsters
Last entry
Class chalet
Finally A level has ended
Wedding dinner & DSTA open house
No problem

March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
November 2007

Random Posts|

_More hamsters

When the hamsters started to squeak more often and seemed to be closer than before, we started to suspect that the hamsters that we have gotten are of opposite sex. Soon after, the one that we suspected to be female started to become more aggressive towards the other one. It often chases the male hamster about the cage for no reason. Then came monday morning, my father woke up to find two red baby hamsters beside the female hamster. He quickly separated the male one away as he was worried that the female one might eat her babies when it felt threaten. The babies grew rather fast and by friday when I came home, they already have a thin coat of hair on their skins.
This is the 2nd time that my pets have given birth. The first time is when I have rabbits as pet. I remember that time is that we purposely went to find a male rabbit to mate with my rabbits, since both my rabbits are female. One of them were successful conceived and gave birth to six baby rabbits. Most of them were given away when they grew up...
The female hamster don't like people to watch her nowaday. She would carry her babies to a new place everytime we watched her and she felt threaten. Now, the baby hamsters, though still haven't open their eyes, have started exploring the surrounding areas. The mother obviously didn't like it as she often went to carry them back once she felt that the babies are too far away from their nest. My sister's friends have ordered the hamsters once they heard about the news. Hai, girls..... Don't worry, dwarf hamsters will mate very soon after their babies grew up and more hamsters will be expected this year....



Ah bing || Tuesday, May 02, 2006