Hey, it's me!

name_leng wei bin
gender_male
age_20

:: Know that ::
birthday_30 may 1987
horoscope_gemini
location_woodlands

:: Education ::
previous schools_fuchun pri, catholic high, national junior college

:: Raves ::
food_chicken rice, KFC, roast suckling pig
past time_swimming, playing chess, bird watching
lucky no_5
color_light blue

Blog Title.


Welcome to my blogs! Here lays some of my memories and reflection in my daily life both pleasant and unpleasant......

My Photos|

Chess Raffles Cup ::My Pet Hamsters ::My Days in Army

My Friends|

Chun Wai :: Dian :: Fenella :: Hanjie :: Jeff :: Joseph :: Marco :: Vincent :: Xiaodong :: Yuman

Shout Box|

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Recent Posts|

POP lor...
A level results
Hamsters
Last entry
Class chalet
Finally A level has ended
Wedding dinner & DSTA open house
No problem
End of prelim...
Prelim coming...

March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
November 2007

Random Posts|

_Life as an MP

When I first discover that I wasn't posted to sispec (sergeant course), I was disappointed. It is even worse for me when I discover that most of my section mates made it to the sispec. I was posted to MP. Unlike others, I have already knew where I would go if I don't make it to sispec since I have already expressed that I was interested after selected for MP interview. One of my section mate who made it to sispec told me how he wished he was also posted to MP too. I was rather surprised until he explained to me that as a man I would not have as much responsibility as a commander. Furthermore life as an MP is considered to be one of the best vocation in SAF for NSF. I have to agree with that. What's more can I say when large amount of my time is spent in the lecture theatre where I can enjoyed the air-con (18 degree). We also got quite a lot of free time and I even used to watch the chinese series every night as I watched it everyday during my two weeks block leave and wanted to complete the whole serie. Nowaday, I spent most of my free time playing chess.
The good thing about MP is that you will get to learn about the military law (chapter 295). A lot of interesting stories are told by my sergeants and officers and it really opened up my mind about what the SAF is really like. Couldn't say much now since these are restricted information...
Even the field camp, which they described until like very siong ended up becoming the slackest outfield activity that I ever went. They talked about having to go without any sleep for two whole days and have to work continuously until all the three missions are accomplished. However, what happened was that most of the time we were slacking around while the spec 2 (future sergeants) soldiers went around to plan the missions which they took at least two hours. When it is time to carry out the missions, it rains. So we ended up sleeping in the five tonner (vehicle). So in the end, the field camp ended me don't really know what is the proper procedures for my wartime role. My friend told me that why do we really need to know about the wartime role? All we need to do is to take instructions from sergeants and just carry them out. I guess that is probably the life as a man in SAF. Just listen to all the instructions from commanders and carry them out. No need to think or worry too much.....


Ah bing || Thursday, April 27, 2006